To: "dark" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 08, 2011 3:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Jim's reaction game

Hi Dark,

As for what I coded for Reaction, the messed up text, it is always white. The background color is what changes. During the low tone the background color is read. then when it changes to the middle tone the background color is yellow. Now when it changes to the high tone, the background color changes to green. You could try not pressing the space bar and checking out the color. Of course this will screw up your average for this play, but you may then be able to see the color change. But then again the color change from yellow to green may not be significant enough to be a good visual game. You know like I was expecting the color change to be as significant like it is from the yellow to green on a traffic light.

BFN

    Jim

Day light savings time - why are they saving it and where do they keep it?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA