Actually Dark, I just loaded up the reaction game again to double check, and
from what I'm seeing it is working exactly as he stated.  The color begins as
red, changes to a brownish green when the tone raises, and finally ends with
green at the highest tone.  If the colors aren't behaving the same for you, I
wonder if it is due to some system specific code somewhere.