Hi Shaun,

Two comments here if I may.

To start with I don't think the VI community has too many
side-scrollers. There is only like five or six that I know of.
Considering there were probably a couple of hundred for the original
NES and Super NES that's hardly too many in my book. In fact, the
style has only barely been touched let alone fully explored.

Second, as this will be a freeby, just something I whipped up for
Halloween, its hardly going to show off all the features of the G3D
Engine. It will not show off "all the full power of the engine," as
you put it. In fact, if you base something like MOTA 3D on something
like this you will sadly be overlooking some of the features I could
or would add given more time to do the game in. So, please, please,
please, do not consider this game the be all and end all of the
engine, because I'm going to have to be very basic given the time
frame.