Ah, I see. I would never have guessed you'd edited those, that was a masterfull job. I use sound forge myself, it's nice to see a fellow user.

----- Original Message -----
From: Thomas Ward <thomasward1...@gmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 22:13:51 -0400
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] USA Games Halloween Project

Hi,

Well, I have Soundforge and Goldwave, and I did a decent job with the
zombies in MOTA simply by lowering the pitch of some screams and
growns. I'll probably end up doing something similar for the monsters here once I find the right voice for the character. Not every voice
sounds quite right, got the touch so to speak, when altered.

Cheers!