Hi Michael,

Yes and no. You can not use the screen reader on the host operating
system to install a guest operating system like XP into a virtual
machine. That said, its not impossible to setup a virtual machine on
your own.

One way you could do this is if you have a full retail copy of XP you
can script the install. A lot of people aren't aware from Windows 95
on the Windows setup can use an unintended install script in order to
run an unintended install. If you boot the install cd into the XP
command prompt you can pass it the setup command with various switches
and the path to the install script and from there on it will install
itself. So if you are creating a virtual machine put the script in a
shared location, bring up the unintended installer on the cd install,
and pass it the setup command with your install options and let it
rip.

However, as this is rather technical,takes some documentation which I
don't really have the time to document here, the best option is still
to get someone sighted to create the master virtual machine image
which you can easily backup and restore as needed from that point.

HTH