Hi Michael,

Sorry, I should have also mentioned some sighted assistance may be
required to create the initial virtual machine. I have successfully
done it on my own using an uninattended install script--as you
yourself mentioned---but if the person runs into problems sighted help
is necessary. The other option I can think of--not really recommended
for legal reasons--is to grab a Windows XP VMWare Player image from a
torrent and once you get it setup and working change the product key,
user accounts, and other personal info in the registry so you aren't
running a pirated copy. Those are the only two ways to avoid having
sighted assistance for this.

Cheers!