I have one question that ends up being a huge topic usually.

Right now, I can't seem to play in single player. That makes sense, if
this is a multi-player test, and that's fine, but what happens if you
can't connect to the internet? Also, is the server a dedicated server
that you, Jeremy, are hosting? Would it be possible to have a local
server for lan parties, no internet, etc.? I know that this is a test
version, and I'm not complaining, just asking, as some developers of
accessible and mainstream games alike don't like releasing server
software, and I want to know what to expect.

I love, love, love the map and the smooth multiplaying. It's
absolutely phenomenal.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard