I would totally love to have server software. Port forwarding is
covered on several audiogames.net forums about soundRTS and Top Speed,
plus Audio Quake, so I don't think people should have many problems.

As for an editor as a dedicated program, yes some people would like
it, but I'd be happy just knowing how you create the maps. Frankly, I
wouldn't mind working with you or for others to create maps, as I have
pretty good spacial orientation and have made maps for games before.

Anyway, I'm off to try 0.8 and I'm sure it's great.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard