Ah thanks, I'm just glad it's not my machine.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 8 Nov 2011 01:31:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp problem

The problem was actually that the server went down. I had a friend over and while we were working on some things in the basement the server got bumped and it pulled the Ethernet cord out. Neither of us realized it had happened until probably a few hours later.

Hi Aprone and all,
젨� I've been playing swamp today, and ran
into a rather frustrating problem.� As I was reloading
my hunting rifle, the game crashed. While this in itself was
annoying, the real problem is that now (15 minutes after the
event) my computer still can't connect to the server. I've
deleted the swamp folder, and re-extracted everything, and
it's not connecting. Any help on what I could do to fix this
would be great.