I've noticed this too, though you don't seem to move forward.
I don't know exactly what direction you move (it might be backwards), but it does seem kind of random.
----- Original Message -----
From: Jorge Gonçalves <jopo...@hotmail.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Thu, 8 Dec 2011 14:32:28 +0000
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] swamp problem

Hello. I just wanted to report a problem in swamp:
Sometimes I just start running and I can't stop at all.
Normally I only move if i press the right mouse button but sometimes it's like the game gets crazy and I start to run and can't stop at all.
Cheers,
Jorge Gonçalves
jopo...@hotmail.com
Skype: joport3