Personally I'm glad you came up with MOTA, though of course I'd have preferred that it not come with all the trouble it brought you LOL. As interested as I would have been to try the original Monte all the way through and as interested as I am to try whatever replacement project you're thinking of I'm glad for MOTA.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2011 3:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Perilous Hearts preorders?

Hi,

Well, weather it was a prank or not its over and done with as far as I
am concerned. I felt it was legit at the time, and took it seriously.

As for Montezuma's Revenge/Return I've got something in mind for that
game. I've had plenty of time to rethink the problem and have plans to
redo the game in such a way it offers similar game play, similar
story, but doesn't infringe on any copyrights. Its just I committed
myself to MOTA before the idea came along, and now I wish I had
thought of the revised MOntezuma's Revenge idea sooner.

Cheers!