Listen. I started doing something that works really, really well.

When you think you've got a shot, you can use the long and short range
radars to find out if there's a wall in the way. For those who don't
know or don't feel like looking it up, radar keys are the four arrows
and/or e. To put it into long range, it's shift plus one of the radar
keys. Shift up arrow, for example, is pretty handy for telling if
there's a wall in the way. I've made a far fewer mistakes because of
this.

I actually didn't do this very much until I decided to play the game
exactly as though I were in that world. What with me being blind, I
started walking with my area radar on to make sure I would hear what's
around me. It got me thinking about the uses for that device, and
sniper checking is one of them.

Hope that helps with the walls thing, because, frankly, the more sound
issues we make the server have, the more work it has, and the less
work, the smoother the operation.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard