It's just that it functions, is supposed to function, as a standard
gamepad. It's supposed to be mappable, and if it were a problem with
just a few buttons not working, that'd make sense. However, it's more
that some games see some buttons and not others, and other games see
buttons that the first games didn't, while not seeing some that they
did. It's like the game doesn't ... like the controller. Which is
weird.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard