I disagree with this hole-heartedly. This is supposed to be a creepy, action game. Running out of ammo and having to to crawl back to the safe zone is in keeping with the atmosphere. If you get caught, you failed to be sneaky enough.

----- Original Message -----
From: Jeremy Kaldobsky <jer...@kaldobsky.com
To: Gamers Discussion list <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 10:42:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] zombie info?

Actually I've been considering adding something which would function like "town portals" that are seen in other games. It would certainly be sacrificing realism for convenience, but sometimes that is the best way to make a game more fun. These would be something you could buy at the Safe Zone with reputation points, and using one would instantly jump you back. Because they would have a cost, someone would have to decide if it was worth using one up, or if traveling back would be a better choice.

i have a suggestion it would be cool
if thee was a command you could press to teleport yourself
instantly to safe zone. I think this would come in handy if
you find a few weapons and amo and want to save your game
you could use such a command to instantly go to safezone
without memorizing way back. what do you think aprone of
that