Hi,

Yeah, I am aware you can download more than 10, I'm not exactly sure
what the limit is these days, but I was just trying to point out I can
download several books from Bookshare and listen to them via a daisy
reader, convert them to braille, and print them out etc. It makes
going to Learning Alley, APH, and the Library of Congress of secondary
importance to what you can grab via a Bookshare subscription. Thanks
for clarifying the number of books point though.

Cheers!