Hi Jeremy.

To answer your question, Azabat's aime of providing games for computer novices is not made expressly clear on the site, though it does appearr in their faq and other documentation, see http://www.azabat.co.uk/ to see for yourself.

This issue however is compounded by the fact that according to the Rnib, azabat are the only! company producing audio comptuer games, indeed what brought Azabat back to my mind was that the lady doing guide dog training at the same time I am, ---- who worked as a professional programmer and database designer before losing her site was asking about audio computer games and told only Azabat existed, and was indeed quite frustrated sinse she was previously a pretty high capacity gamer.

I know the company Gamevial based in scotland were told a very similar thing when they initially asked the Rnib about making some of the web flash games they make accessible, ---- indeed until I phoned them and had words they didn't even think anyone had attempted audio games that moved from a first person perspective, ---- though being as they had quite limited exposure from the Rnib and from others thought that the experiment they tried failed.

Beware the grue!