Hi Yohandy,

That would be nice, but difficult to enforce. Problem is---as has
already been said before--you aren't solving anything by revoking a
license key whatever. Such people have a mindset it is their God given
right to hack, crack, pirate, and do whatever they want with the
software. While I hate cheating programs with a passion I also realize
if they like the game well enough to pay me money for it that's better
than them outright pirating the software. Its for that reason I would
probably lock them out of special features like online score posting,
out of unlockable trophies, but not disable their license key since
they legally paid for it.

Cheers!