Hi. I agree completely with ryan. Games should me made as accessible
to all as possible without compromizing the challenge, otherwise where
should it stop. Should the zombies be made slower for those with a
motor impairment or should puzzles be easier in games like mota for
those who find it harder to solve puzzles? There are enough
limmitations on audio games as it is without imposing more limits
ourselves. Not using graphics to convey information is a big enough
challenge on its own. Sometimes it just works out that you have to
either work harder to be successful at a game or you can't play it, no
matter the reason. Other times a game might lend itself to a solution
for your problem. I'm not saying that developers should not put in
features to help people with other issues, just that there are too
many secondary disabilities to take into account. And there will
always be someone that feels they have been left out.