Hi Chris,

I here you there. Everyone knows dying in a game sucks, but let's get
real. Dying in a game should have consiquences and shouldn't mean you
just respaun and pick up from where you left off. I've played many
games where I have died litterally on the last level fighting the big
boss, and have ended up having to start clear back at the start of the
game. That seriously bites, but I also had many hours of fun playing
and replaying those games trying to beat them. Is it my imagination or
are blind gamers just absolutely lazy?

Cheers!