From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Valiant8086
Sent: Friday, November 25, 2011 11:22 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] swamp

Hi.
So far I prefer the game to not make you lose your equipment when you
die. Maybe that won't be so bad if weapons become more plentiful again
though. I had lots of equipment today about 45 minutes worth of time
went down the drain when I got killed trying to reach the safe zone. We
might be a little better off maintaining equipment on death though,
assuming the bug fixes don't rebalance it.