The next move for screen readers should be touch. Apple already makes use of this and I use it a lot. i go through twice as much email as i can with jaws and lets not forget moving around on the computer with just my finger and no spoken commands. The games that can be explored by touch are going to be interesting. Just look what the mouse has done. And that could of ben done sooner. The problem is those that write the screen readers didn't think blind people could use a mouse.