To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 4:36 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Hey, Joseph.
Yes that is my right as a american to speek my mind.
After thinking about what I was just a little bit of demanding.
However I totaly agree with you.
But just to show the developer that I would like him to work on the accessibility of the app I went ahead and gave it a five star. However if the accessibility does not get improve I will give it a lower score. You know awhile back when I contacted the developers of Freeverse game skee-ball I was very nice and when they had respond back to me they had a nasty atitude towards me. Even though they had a nasty atitude towards me I still explain how blind gamers would play their game and they basically said they didn't care.