But each developer is different. If thhey want to work with you that's teir choice. Bt it's also thheir choice if they'd prefer to find out how to do the job on their own. Every situation's going to be different.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, December 16, 2011 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Hey, Allis.
Well first of all when I was in contact with the person who help me create De Steno Games he was very happy to work with me.
I just asked him once and he was excited to do it.
I was not repeating myself in the message I was just trying to show him that I know what I am talking about when it comes to accessibility.