From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Saturday, December 17, 2011 12:10 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Silversword is not the game for the blind.

Hi Joseph,

I don't believe Allison was trying to be little Miss Perfect, and her
message wasn't bashing Michael in any way, shape, or form. Her message
was well written, explanitory, and offered some well thought out
constructive criticism where Michael's messages could improve.
Constructive criticism isn't bashing, and it is helpful to be able to
recognize the difference.

Cheers!