Hi well if that had been added to the guide lines i would not have been angry
there is an email simming group i use to be on and i was kicked off for my in
proper grammer i was younger then so did not care now i do. a lot of the time
my bad righting is because i don't know how to spell a word and i've ither
spellt it so close to the word the spell check does not pick it up or way out
so the spell check can't understand what i mean. if i don't know how to spell a
word and the spell check does not pick up on it i now keep righting the word
out untill i get a word that sounds like it or if some one is around i ask them
for the spelling.

Ian McNamara