Oh, you are telling me. That was probably one of the funniest things
I've ever seen in my life. Unfortunately, I didn't have a video camra
to record the toad's rather unique demise, but it was so priceless and
unexpected. I had no idea that the second stage would fail to ignite
until after it was half way to the ground and then when it kicked in
watching it hit the ground at maximum speed is one of those "holy
bleep" moments that is impossible to forget.

Cheers!