Hi Thomas,

We also did the model rockets.  Never had one with a camera though.  But behind
what was Grandma Kitchen's back yard is a huge open area where the power lines
go through across route 306 from Lakeland community college, so we had the room
there for our rockets.  And on Tyler boulevard in Mentor they had an airfield
just for model airplanes.  Dad did have a remote control power boat, but we
never did take it out.

We have a large parking lot where I live, so I take my remote control cars out
and play with them in it.  So I have a 1 to 6 scale Hummer.  It has lights,
horn, door lock sound and engine sound.  The hood, doors and rear hatch all
open and close.  It has full spring suspension and an on and off road switch on
the transmission.  It also has a three position speed slash gear toggle on the
remote.

My 1969 Camero convertible also is a 1 to 6 scale.  It has lights, full suspension
and the hood, trunk and doors open.  They actually have latches that you must use to
open them.  The steering wheel moves when you turn the wheels with the remote.  It I
think is my fastest vehicle.  Not sure how fast it goes, but it does easily spin the
wheels if you pull the trigger full to take off.  It is actually tough to try to take
off without spinning the wheels. <grin>

Both of those have allot of detail both inside, outside and even inside of the
engine compartment when you open it.

Then I also have a 1 to 6 scale four wheel ATV.  Of course with a Barbie doll
riding behind the dude.  She makes it so that it will pop a wheely and hold it
for a bit.

I also have Barbie dolls in the Hummer and Brat dolls in the Camero.

My General Lee I believe might be a 1 to 10 scale.  It has lights, the rebel horn and
full suspension.  It also is pretty fast.  One thing about it though is that it sits
so low to the ground that it is a better indoor car as it has trouble with the cracks
in the sidewalk and the bumps in our driveway.  Too bad that it did not come with a
Daisy Duke doll. <grin>

My Semi-truck I also believe might be a 1 to 10 scale.  It has lights.  It is
about three and a half foot long all together.  Bought it used from a friend.
Not so easy to drive.  You know because without seeing it is tough to back it
up.

I think that my Jeep, GTO, Shelby Series 1 and Bat Mobile are all about 1 to 18
scale.  My Ford F150 is more like a 1 to 24 scale.

I am pretty much just guessing about the scale of them, except for I am pretty
sure about the 1 to 6 because they are perfect size for a Barbie doll which I
know to be 1 to 6.

The Shelby is also an indoor car.  It is pretty fast and very low to the
ground, but the thing about it is, that it has no bumper type protection front
or rear.  So I know that if I slammed it into a curb or something that the body
would probably crack.

BFN

    Jim

j...@kitchensinc.net