Hi Jim,

Good question. I'd imagine the RC submarine would make some kind of
wine or hum as it moves. The RC boats that I've driven make a loud
wine as they spead over the water, and sometimes if the weather is
right you can hear the slosh of the water as it moves.  I'd imagine
the RC submarine would make some kind of similar sound.