Hi gamers list moderator, what game are you talking about? Since you allow this to go on, it must be game related and on topic and I must be missing something? What is the website to download this game?
锦发/Steady Goh
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, December 27, 2011 1:32 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Merry Christmas

HI Dark,

Yeah, that's my feeling as well over the debate of merry Christmas
verses happy holidays. It is not just that it infringes upon a
person's first amendment rights, but it also strips them of their
individuality. One of the things we should be learning is tolerance
towards others and how to respect other peoples religious views etc as
they are instead of molding them into identical robots. The
politically correct crowd expect everyone to adopt a universal secular
view of the holidays and any sign of individuality is unacceptable.
That to me is more offensive because it doesn't allow people to share
their thoughts, views, and holidays with others regardless of if it is
Christianity, Islam, Judaism,or Wicca. It is as you say as though
none of them are important enough to mention by name.

What really gets me is having studied various religions myself I've
come to see certain themes or beliefs that appear to be universal
among the major religions of the world. While they might not be exact
its the kind of friendly debate that should happen among people to see
where they agree and where they don't.

For example, Something like the Five Pillars of Islam is actually
something that people of all religions embrace in one form or another.
Love God with all your heart, love your neighbor and do unto him/her
as you'd have them do unto you,  pray without sea sing, etc. Its the
foundational teachings of Islam and both Christians and Jews would
agree with those principles. While Islam does not accept Jesus Christ
as the son of God they do consider him a prophet and many of the
fundamental teachings from the new testament appear in the  Koran too.
So why are political extremists so eager to wipe out peoples
individual views instead of discussing them openly?

Cheers!