Hi Bryan,

I agree with you on this point. The thing is, Bryan, when they say christmas events, they do not mean Lets go to the church and prey to Jesus! All they want is a bit of fun time.

I, myself, being a muslem, have know problem with this. So I do not really see why the parents should simply complain about it.

And one more thing. Like you said, if there is one kid which is a muslem, the whole event should not be canseled. If the child could not attend, why should the event be canseled? ----- Original Message ----- From: "Bryan Peterson" <bpeterson2...@cableone.net>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, December 26, 2011 12:29 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Merry Christmas

Like I said I think it's because of the religion angle. The really sad part is that if there's one Muslim kid in the school and said school plans a Christmas event, that Muslim kid's parents can complain and get the event cancelled rather than just not having their child attend the event. I've heard a disturbing number of stories about things like that, particularly in the last few years.
They're coming to take me away, ha-haaa!
----- Original Message ----- From: "Ian McNamara" <ianandri...@googlemail.com>