was Adult Games
Hi Phil,

Yeah, coupling was supposed to be a game sort of what the get naked dice are,
but I did make that game before I saw the get naked dice on stockroom.com.

I was wondering what surface to roll the dice on, but I just found that they
sound pretty good on my marble top coffee table.

So other than just what the dice say, how else would you like to see the game
worded?

Thanks.

BFN

    Jim

Make a bold fashion statement: Get Naked.

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA