To: "Phil Vlasak" <Gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 6:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] get naked dice

Hi Phil,

Nope, I did not roll the Get Naked Dice on a real game board. I do not have one. About 22 years ago Chuck and Diana read all of the squares on the game of Life board to me so that I could make an accessible computer version. I then gave the game to them for their kids to play. Same with Monopoly. The only game that I do have is Up Words. They read me each letter and I put braille Dymo tape on them. So Up Words and a few decks of braille cards are the only non computer games that I have.

I kind of like dice4.wav, the roll onto the shelf in the dresser drawer. I think just because the dice roll a bit more. You like the roll into the Styrofoam and my Aid likes the roll on the marble table top dice1.wav. They probably would sound good rolled on a real game board. Would probably end up damaging that board though as the metal corners of the dice are sharp.

BFN

    Jim

    Jim

Why does a round pizza come in a square box?

j...@kitchensinc.net
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA