Hi Phil,

Nope, I did not roll the Get Naked Dice on a real game board.  I do not have
one.  About 22 years ago Chuck and Diana read all of the squares on the game of
Life board to me so that I could make an accessible computer version.  I then
gave the game to them for their kids to play.  Same with Monopoly.  The only
game that I do have is Up Words.  They read me each letter and I put braille
Dymo tape on them.  So Up Words and a few decks of braille cards are the only
non computer games that I have.

I kind of like dice4.wav, the roll onto the shelf in the dresser drawer.  I
think just because the dice roll a bit more.  You like the roll into the
Styrofoam and my Aid likes the roll on the marble table top dice1.wav.  They
probably would sound good rolled on a real game board.  Would probably end up
damaging that board though as the metal corners of the dice are sharp.

BFN

    Jim

My I-phone is on the blink again.

j...@kitchensinc.net