Ok. Considering that I'll probably be able to grab up all the various
guns pretty soon, I'll review the rifles, then the pistols, then
accessories and attachments as I can. The first review I have will
probably actually be on basic gameplay with no tech data beyond the
basics needed to play with any gun and setup. It'll be basically a
"learn game sounds" style review with game objective and mechanics
laid out as neatly as possible.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard