Hi Dark,

One day I was putting in numbers for where to start the playing of and for how
long to play and the frequency to play the wave file and the sound that came
out sounded cool, and I was like, wow, I could use that for a pong ball sound.
I actually had wanted to make a game of pong, but just never had found a sound
that wouldn't get annoying being played continuously like you need for the pong
ball.  So of course with the sound, I was now inspired to write the pong game.
And since so many people had been asking for games with human speech, Marcie
said yes when I asked her if she would do the speech for it.  I now have a
better set of microphones, but still...

BFN

    Jim

I hear voices, and they don't like you!