Hi,

Is anyone else having trouble with the quests in the new test version? I
tried 3 of them with no success. The first one was for a pet cage. I went to
the pet store, and had a pet cage taken by another player with the same
quest right beside me. But after that person was gone. I couldn't find a
cage to grab. I tried 2 more with no success. Others on the game reported
that they too were having problems completing quests.

In fact, the person who grabbed the cage before I did, went back, donated
it, and got the same quest again. But this time could not find the cage
again and gave up on it.

Just wondering if it was me, or not.

Thanks in advance.

Shermanator