HI,

We are talking about the new test version 3 of swamp.

Shermanator
----- Original Message -----
From: "Tobias Vinteus" <tob...@algonet.se>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2012 2:34 AM

Test version of What, exactly?

On Wed, 1 Feb 2012, Richard Sherman wrote:

> Hi,
Is anyone else having trouble with the quests in the new test version? I
tried 3 of them with no success. The first one was for a pet cage. I went to
the pet store, and had a pet cage taken by another player with the same
quest right beside me. But after that person was gone. I couldn't find a
cage to grab. I tried 2 more with no success. Others on the game reported
that they too were having problems completing quests.

>In fact, the person who grabbed the cage before I did, went back, donated
>it, and got the same quest again. But this time could not find the cage
>again and gave up on it.

Just wondering if it was me, or not.

Thanks in advance.

Shermanator