Hi Dark,

Yeah, its quite doable. A lot of screen readers have the option to
announce the formatting of a document and speak the number of tabs
proceeding a line of text. Its just that it is usually disable by
default, and has to be turned on in the screen reader to use it. Once
you turn it on writing Python code and properly formatting it is not a
big deal.

Cheers!