I think it's a pretty interesting concept, so I'm interested to see what Ben comes back with... I just don't think the original whoopass took that concept as far as it could go. lol ----- Original Message ----- From: "Thomas Ward" <thomasward1...@gmail.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 17, 2012 8:18 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] esp whoopass advanced/remake project

Hi Ben,

Sounds interesting. I did something similar a few years ago as a test
project. Instead of a pirates theme mine had a Star Wars theme to it.

Instead of fists coming at you from the left right or center you would
hear Darth Vader swing his saber that direction. You would swing your
saber that direction to block, and then swing it another direction to
attack. It was a decent game. I've been thinking of rewriting it for
fun, and making it open source.

Cheers!