I know charles, I just didn't want to give it away to anyone who might not have solved it but might have read the message.

Beware the grue!

DArk.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Charles Rivard" <wee1s...@fidnet.com>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] person, place, or thing

That's not it.

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 2:46 PM

Hi Charles.

Funnily enough I was thinking it would be about the chap who invented the bren gun, but obviously that was much too obsucre :d.

Still, the comment about the bow tie rather put me off, I thought I knew who until that question, ---- I suppose it's because all the times I'm used to seeing this character they're dressed in more sort of dungarees, or occasionally a mario like set of overalls, indeed once I've even seen this person in a rather traditional school uniform with a blazer and long stripy tie.