Well. I had that in mind the other day myself, but the variety of weapons (3
at most and at present) serves a pirate better in this instance, and I might
do a custom score.

-----Original Message-----
From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: 17 February 2012 16:18
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] esp whoopass advanced/remake project

Hi Ben,

Sounds interesting. I did something similar a few years ago as a test
project. Instead of a pirates theme mine had a Star Wars theme to it.

Instead of fists coming at you from the left right or center you would hear
Darth Vader swing his saber that direction. You would swing your saber that
direction to block, and then swing it another direction to attack. It was a
decent game. I've been thinking of rewriting it for fun, and making it open
source.

Cheers!

On 2/17/12, Ben <gamehead...@aol.co.uk> wrote:
> Hi gamers,
> This isn't just a rehash of probably one of the oldest remembered
> audiogames for us younger players, since that would be stupid.  Its
> actually a reimagining of a fight between davie jones and captain jack
> sparrow, set aboard a ship.  You fight with your fists/feet, sword and
> you might get a surprise later on. But it's a little venture between
> myself and a blastbay forumite. More will come. Tell me what you think.
>
> Ben.

-----
No virus found in this message.

-----