The trouble I keep running into, and yes I know I've said this before,
is that there are literally thousands of voice actors out there who'd
love to do something for cheap or free.

All they'd probably want is a good review and a reference, because
voice acting is hard to get into on a pro level.

Some of you may have heard of Darker Projects or Broken Sea. What
about requesting that they see if anyone's willing to do voice stuff.
Most of those folks have good recording setups, so it just seems
silly, no offense meant, that people keep complaining about the source
of good voice actors.

I mean look at the response to Jeremy looking for voices for Swamp.
The only reason my wife and I haven't submitted several is that we
don't have that good recording setup, and it's hard to record voices
with a bunch of kids running around. Even so, and this is without
looking at the deadline for submissions, we still would like to do
that.

It's not really my place to say this, but given the fact that we do
have such good resources if we look for them, I really hope nobody
says anything about voice actors again, except maybe, "hey, we're
looking for talent."

I hope this finds all of you well, and I hope that the XBox game, the
original topic, gets a solid green light. I'd love to play a game on
the console that is developed with we blinks in mind.

Signed:
Dakotah Rickard