I disagree. I'm being realistic. then again, maybe he has thousands of ucks to burn on this, lots of smaller devs do this so who knows. major question is, will microsoft approved an accessible game?

----------
Sign up to bing, and earn rewards simply by browsing the web. I got 800 MS points in about 2 months simply by searching. Please use this link if you're planning to sign up:
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9778718&rrid=C714DC93-BC0B-4441-AD27-F345856231A1

To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Games for XBOX?

As much as I want to be optomistic and say yes, I can't help but agree with Yohandy on some points. It seems to me that while the XNA is designed for amateurs and budding game developers, they're still companies... it isn't cheap to hire voice actors and all that, and xbox360 games would generally be downloaded instead of using dvds, mostly because the games are small enough not to need them, it's easier just to put them up on the marketplace. But I'd be interested to see what comes of this, for sure. And Yohandy, while I agree, I also think you're being a bit pecemistic. lol