The only thing that springs to mind immediately is that Jaws or
another screen-reader might be interfering. If your friend can put the
screen-reader to sleep or just unload it while he plays, that would
likely do the trick. Just be certain that you make hotkeys that are
easy to remember for loading the game once you quit the screen-reader.
Most screen readers make a hotkey such as control-alt-n for loading
NVDA as an example. Hope that helps.

On 4/2/12, MamaPeach <mamape...@charter.net> wrote:
> What, that he deleted it? This problem was happening before he deleted that
> folder, plus there was absolutely nothing in the folder.

Michael Feir
Volunteer at The Dam
http://www.thedam.org
2011--
Owner of Silver Smiles
Join and share the silver lining in your life.
Group homepage:
http://groups.google.com/group/silver-smiles
2010--
Twitter: mfeir
Skype: michael-feir
Author of Personal Power:
How Accessible Computers Can Enhance Personal Life For Blind People
2006-2008
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/personal-power.html

A Life of Word and Sound
2003-2007
http://michaelfeir.blogspot.com/2009/01/life-of-word-and-sound.html

Creator and former editor of Audyssey Magazine 1996-2004
Check out my blog at:
http://www.michaelfeir.blogspot.com