Sent: Sunday, April 01, 2012 9:59 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Game Help, Please

Okay, here's an update on what is going on with this issue I wrote about
before. I had him install winkit from Kitchens Inc games along with all of
the games, because he wanted all of them installed,  and he installed the
Shades Of Doom demo and he is still experiencing the same problem. When he
opens Kitchens Inc Games, he can click on a game but he cannot click on any
of the options inside of the game such as start game, change volume, change
voice, etc. He can't click on exit to exit the game, he cannot hit escape to
exit the game and he cannot hit alt f4 to close it either. He has to reboot
his system to get it to go away. And the same thing on River Raiders, he
cannot click on any menu options. I am so lost as to what to tell him. It is
just crazy.