From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2012 5:29 AM
To: Paulette Vickery
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] LWorks

Hi Paulette,

I can not say that I am a Windows expert in any way, but I get around my
computer ok.  I am totally self taught both on the computer and programming
games.

Did you know that you can still use the command prompt?  And heck I still
write and use batch files all the time.  Almost all of the dos commands are
still available at the command prompt.  I did copy deltree over from an old
version of dos, but other than that, it seems most commands are still there.

You can find the command prompt under accessories or by typing cmd in the
run box.

Batch files that I want available everywhere I put in c:\windows.

I have a short cut icon on my desk top to the command prompt and have it put
the beep character in the dos prompt so that it beeps when it is done
listing a folder or what ever it is done doing.

At the command prompt you just type exit and press enter to go back to
Windows.

Have fun.

BFN

     Jim