To: <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2012 2:47 AM
Subject: [Audyssey] Inquirie on Inspector Cindy mystery games.

Hello, I was wondering if someone could please give me some information about the Inspector Cindy mystery games?
I would like to know how many are in the series, and are they on the Mac?
I was also trying find out how I could purchase them, because I didn't see anything about or where I could buy the games from the company?
Thanks for the information!