From: gamers-boun...@audyssey.org [mailto:gamers-boun...@audyssey.org] On
Behalf Of dark
Sent: Thursday, May 03, 2012 8:12 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Inquirie on Inspector Cindy mystery games.

Hi paulette.

the inspector cindy games are mystery gamebook style games set in the
1890's, from 7-128.com, and are indeed fun, though they play with sapi, they
have lots of music and sounds as well plus video clips of inspector cindy
herself.

Feel free to check them out, though sadly i don't think 7-128  have the demo
versions to try out anymore, which is a little bit sad.

Beware the grue!