I've just spent around 20 minutes with the new swamp, and here are some preliminary thoughts. I have to say that I liked the way that the old menu system worked, where you couldn't enter the menu if you were being chased, but could (and pause the game) otherwise. I was under the impression that the menu in standard game play would still pause, and suffered a miserable death as a consequence of having to talk to somebody. As far as I'm concerned, it's grossly unfair that we can't pause the game for any reason. I haven't had much experience with the new weapons in multiplayer (affect of the previously mentioned death), but they seem to be nice in the solo maps. However, the more weapons we get the more crucial it becomes that we have an updated weapon guide to make sense of it all. I do, however, like the way the weapons are organized now.

That's all for now,
John.