It just takes some getting used to, and mapping out the buildings in question. If your really having trouble go into the custom map, set zombies and loot to zero, and explore a bit.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lori Duncan" <lori_dunca...@hotmail.com
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org
Date sent: Sun, 6 May 2012 12:06:34 +0100
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Swamp version 2.3

Thanks, but the problems I'm having is when I go into a building I get totally lost and keep hitting walls no matter which way I turn. I can't seem to get the building helper to work, and sometimes when I try to track the entrence I'm told go a direction but when I try to go that way I just run into a wall. The radars work, but sometimes mask the sound of a zombie coming along. The same goes for quests and being inside buildings there.